Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administering programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have offices in Beirut, Lebanon and in Bozeman, Montana and other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You reflect curiosity and a desire to understand “why?”
- You are empathetic and put the customer at the center of your work, driving for establishing, maintaining and communicating customer understanding and value needs to your org
- You possess outstanding communication (both written and verbal) skills, able to interact both externally with prospects and customers, and internally with multiple executives, technical and non-technical departments
- You have a bias for action and are a fast-learner
- You embrace complex problems and take the lead on creating shared alignment and understanding as you pull the right people together to identify customer needs, establish technical feasibility and validate business viability.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Solid experience of managing a complex, Business-to-Business (B2B) Software-as-a-Service product
- You derive satisfaction from seeing and celebrating your team and the customer succeed
- Comfortable working with teams across time zones through web conferencing, but also comfortable meeting face to face with a customer when needed (pandemic protocols permitting)
What you'll do
The Product Manager is a messenger of the market, advocating for user needs and finding viable product solutions that deliver value to customers while also building value for the Administrate business. Collaborating with Administrate Product Design and Engineering teams, the Product Manager guides each product team from customer discovery through product development ensuring each solution is valuable and usable for customers, feasible to build and viable to grow Administrate’s business.
- Support management of the product and delivery of product to our customers
- Partnering with Product Designers and Engineers to understand, articulate and prioritize customer needs and problems to be solved
- Establishing and communicating to the organization a broad market understanding including technology trends, competing offerings and customer experience exemplars
- Defining and prioritizing product enhancements that solve customer problems, driving Administrate’s strategic vision and growing business value
- Serve as a leading voice to drive team communications and ceremonies across product, design and engineering functions
- Supporting Sales, Account Management and Professional Services Teams to understand and document business problems and design solutions that make our customers successful
- Providing internal training on product features to commercial and customer facing teams
- Facilitating the public release and documentation of new product and features
What you'll need
- 5+ years driving product management and product direction decisions for B2B, B2C applications
- Experience leveraging data-driven, user-centered approaches to product development.
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience defining and managing OKRs, KPIs and other metrics
What you'll get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- Work remotely from anywhere in the UK
- 22 days holiday per year (based on a 4 day week) plus 6 Company holidays
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
- Flexible working schedule
- Retirement savings
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Entirely private and confidential access to our resident therapist