Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administering programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have offices in Beirut, Lebanon and in Bozeman, Montana and other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Who You Are
You are an experienced Project Manager and passionate about project governance. You understand the importance of cross-functional collaboration in order to successfully deliver your projects on time and within scope. You keep all project stakeholders up to date on status, dependancies, and always have a mitigation plan ready for when a risk arises.
You're customer focused and excellent at building rapport with internal and external project teams. You don't shy away from tough conversations and understand how to manage expectations while also being a great listener, empathetic and practical.
Peers and customers know they can depend on you because you always deliver when you make a commitment and you approach every problem with a solution-oriented mindset. You’re striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it’s never something to hide behind, because you don’t do ‘ok’.
You love to work with smart people and thrive on getting things done. Small teams, dynamic companies and flexible working environments are unparalleled. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
What You'll Do
As part of the Professional Services team, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of the project per the contracted Statement of Work. You will serve as the main point of contact for customers during the project, ensure adherence to project scope, and track all project milestones and deliverables. You will escalate project issues and blockers as early as possible and ensure resolution to allow the project to progress.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Updating project management tracking tools with accurate timelines.
- Status reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Keeping project teams on track by focusing on meeting agendas, action items, and work needed to progress the project.
- Managing scope creep by maintaining adherence to the Statement of Work.
- Escalation of issues or blockers that will impact project timelines, deliverables, or create a poor customer NPS.
- Ensuring the customer is always up to date and understands the next steps of the project.
What You’ll Need
- SaaS implementation experience
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal) skills, able to interact both externally with customers and internally with multiple departments
- Experience managing multiple customer implementations concurrently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to recognize more complex problems and take the lead on getting the right people together to come up with a solution.
- A sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve company objectives
- Comfortable working with teams across time zones through web conferencing, but also comfortable meeting face to face with a customer when needed (pandemic protocols permitting)
- Team-focused, deriving satisfaction from seeing your team and the customer succeed
- Business acumen
- PMP or equivalent Project Management certifications strongly preferred
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 22 days holiday per year (based on a 4 day week) plus 6 Company holidays
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
- Flexible working schedule
- 401K with matched contributions
- Excellent health cover
- Vision and dental
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Entirely private and confidential access to our resident therapist
Note: relocation for this role is not available, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.